Make a Claim


If the accident happened out of state, please contact the local authorities for proper protocol for reporting. 


In the event of an accident within Massachusetts, you have several options for reporting. 


1.  During regular business hours, you can call us at 978-887-3557 and we'll walk you through the process.


2.  You can call the insurance company directly at the following numbers:

  • Quincy Mutual: 800-899-1116
  • Safety Insurance: 800-951-2100
  • Plymouth Rock: 888-324-1620


3.  If it's an emergency, please call Bill on his mobile phone at 978.500.9344


To get an Operator Report form, click here to go to the Registry of Motor Vehicles website. Use this form to report a motor vehicle accident. This form needs to be completed if there is combined damage of $1000 and/or bodily injury. Make three copies, then mail one copy to us at Cargill Insurance, mail (or deliver) another copy to the local police department in the city or town which has jurisdiction, and mail the last copy to the Registrar's office. Or simply stop by our office in Topsfield and we'll take care of it for you!